I'm going to record my journey here on a blog...because I think that will help my stick with it. Making myself write down every calorie I consume for the world to see MIGHT just help me be more conscious of those calories as I'm consuming them.
Today, I am eating like normal, so I can get an idea of how many calories I consume on a typical day. Tomorrow starts the diet. For real.
These are the things I am pledging to myself, and to you, internet, that I am going to do.
- I will eat no more than 1500 calories in a day
- I will weigh myself every morning
- I will measure my waist every week
- I will update the calories I've eaten on this blog every day.
- I will put up pictures of me in a bathing suit for every 5 pounds I lose.
....or don't. It's up to you.
For this blog, I find that I don't care who reads it. Because I'm doing this for me.
Wish me luck!