Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 008

Sorry for the late posts.  I've been distracted.  And also lazy.  But I HAVE been faithfully counting my calories and weighing myself.

...unfortunately for you, while my fancy iPhone app does record and graph my weight every day, it is hard to read previous dates....so I don't have all my weigh-in numbers.   I can only tell you that they are slow, but awesome drops in weight.  I have made up some numbers for you done my best to recall what those numbers were, and included them here!

Breakfast
  • 382 - Breakfast Waffles
Breakfast Total: 382


Lunch
  • 350 - Lean Cuisine Five Cheese Rigatoni
  • 60 - Jell-O Mousse Temptations - Chocolate Indulgence
Lunch Total: 410

 
Dinner
  • 360 - Annie's Cheesy Ravioli
Dinner Total: 360


Snacks
  • 186 - Bow of Rice Chex Cereal in 2% Milk
  • 60 - Jell-O Mousse Temptations - Chocolate Mint
Snacks Total: 246

Daily Total: 1398
Daily Weigh-In: 161.8   

No comments:

Post a Comment