Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 003

Today was really hard! I spent the day with family, which basically means that I had a lot less control over what I ate. We ended up going out to eat lunch. Because this was my first experience with restaurant eating while on a diet it proved really difficult. In the end though, I pushed through the meal, and ended up making it to the end of the day having eaten way fewer calories than I expected or hoped for.

Also, as I do not have access to my scale, I will have to apologize for having no weigh-in today. I won't have one for tomorrow either. But I will be back on track on Monday with my daily weigh-ins. =)

Breakfast
  • 130 - 1.25 cups Rice Krispies
  • 113 - 3/4 cup Vitamin D, Whole Milk
Breakfast Total - 243


Lunch
  • 190 - Corn on the Cob (with butter)
  • 181 - 1/2 of Chili's Guiltless Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Plan and Dry 
Lunch Total - 371


Dinner
  • 181 - 1/2 of Chili's Guiltless Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Plan and Dry
  • 330 - Peanut Butter Sandwich
Dinner Total - 511


Snacks
  • 80 - Welch's Fruit Snacks Small Pouch
Snacks Total - 80


Daily Total: 1205
Daily Weigh-in: N/A  

No comments:

Post a Comment