Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 002

Sorry for the delay in updating, all.  I spent Friday driving to Austin for my nephew's birthday.  For the sake of being thorough and consistent, I will be posting for every single day, regardless of the the actual day on which I post it.  So, for day 2, or Friday, November 5th, here is what I ate...


Breakfast
  • 285 - Eggo Waffle with Peanut Butter
  • 95 - Eggo Waffle with Butter Spray
  • 0 - Water
Breakfast Total: 380

Lunch
  • 330 - Peanut Butter Sandwich
Lunch Total: 330
 
Dinner
  • 330 - Peanut Butter Sandwich
Dinner Total: 330
 
Snacks
  • 240 - Welch's Fruit Snacks Small Pouch 
  • 78 - Cookie, prepared from recipe, with butter
Snacks Total: 318 

Daily Total: 1360
Daily Weigh-in: 164.4

As far as traveling goes, road trips have definitely made my diet really hard to stick to.  Every McDonald's we passed BEGGED me to stop and order up a nice fried chicken sandwich with a side of extra large, extra salty, extra heavenly, crispy, golden fries of deliciousness....but....I didn't stop anywhere.  And BOY was it hard!  I was prepared.  I packed a few peanut butter sandwiches and a box of fruit snacks snack packs.  I can only hope to do as well on the drive home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment